For over 10 years we have been bringing the filth to Utah's Soldier Hollow, and this year is no different! Join us for a day of getting dirty on our beautifully muddy course for the Utah//fall event!
The Dirty Dash proves that anyone can “Play Dirty.” This filthy 5K empowers couch potatoes and athletes alike to put on their running shoes and make some fun for themselves. You don't have to be tough to play dirty - it's the mud run for everyone! Our sloppy mud pits, slip’n’slides, and foam baths are prep’d for even more filthy fun than ever before.
Location: Soldier Hollow - 2002 Soldier Hollow Lane, Midway, UT 84049
- Sorry, but no spectators will be allowed at the event. Participants only.
- The kids only run, The Piglet Plunge, will not take place this year.
- All staff & volunteers will wear masks at all times.
- Masks for participants are required from the time you leave your vehicle until the time you return to your vehicle. The only exception is that you may remove your mask while actively participating on the course, though we do highly recommend that you continue to wear your mask even on the course.
- Please respect physical distancing at all times. Six feet minimum distance between participants, but even further is better when possible.
- There will be hand sanitizer available throughout the site and on the course.
- Toilets and facilities will be cleaned periodically throughout the event.
- You will not be allowed to arrive more than 45 minutes before the start time indicated on your ticket. We strongly recommend that you arrive already dressed in your running gear.
In order to shorten your wait time on event day, we are opening a packet pick-up day for participants to check in a day early, and get their gear. It's not required to pick up your packet on Friday, but it's highly suggested. No one wants to wait in line for check-in on event day!
Please bring your smart phone or print your ticket in order to pick up your packet. Anyone (runner or not) can pick up your packet for you—they’ll just need your printed ticket. If you are picking up for a team, please bring tickets for everyone on the team.
Packets can be picked up on Friday September 17th from 11am-7pm at the Scheels store in Sandy. We will be upstairs in their training rooms near the elevators. Scheels address: 11282 South State Street Sandy, UT 84070
All cars parking at the event on Saturday will be required to pay $10. There will be a VIP parking lot for $20.
Parking passes will be sold on Friday at packet pickup, with a quick lane on Saturday for those who already have a pass.
We really would prefer to see carpooling to protect the environment and to save your hard-earned cash.
The first wave will start at 9am and continue until the last adult wave at 1pm.
Unfortunately due to Covid-19 gathering restrictions we will not be holding a Piglet Plunge in 2021. All Piglet Plunge tickets from last year may be upgraded to run the full 5k event based on current ticket prices, or have the option to roll over to the 2022 events.
There will be food & snacks available at the multiple concession stands so bring your cash money!!
Some other items you may like to bring include:
- Garbage sack or sheet to put on your car seat for the drive home
- A change of clothes
- Towel for after-race shower
- Snacks & Water
- Cash for food, lockers, and Dirty Dash swag